Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Well, hello there!

This is my first blog ever and I am so happy to finally have one!

I am not a computer geek (duh) but I will do my best to make this blog fun and interesting.

You probably all read my "about me" but let me tell you a little bit more...

So I am an Erotic Romance Author at Siren Bookstrand. I already published five stories that you can check on the right of this post. 

Here is what you can find on my author page there:

I am the mother of four and still raising kids. I have worked in factories and yes, I have cleaned bathrooms as a job. When I became a Realtor I found my niche in the workplace. I love walking into houses and discovering the secrets that some homes can tell. Look at a kitchen doorway and you might be lucky enough to see the small nicks in the wood from parents measuring a child each year. I could go on and on, but this is a bio not a book.

I have been an avid reader since I first read the book Gone With The Wind at age nine. I didn’t understand it completely at that time, but I thought Rhett got a bad deal. But then I am a sucker for a happy ending. I have been writing short stories for years and always wanted to send my writings in to a publisher. The problem? I write what real people say. I describe my love scenes and sex scenes in explicit modern language. (Although I do love a historical romance.) I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. My first series for Siren-BookStrand is the At The Lake series. Dizzy’s Story is the first, then Jane’s Story and last, but more intense, is Morgan’s Story.
 On top of now having a blog, you can find me on FACEBOOK and on TWITTER.

Oh, and by the way... see the little box under the "Search this blog"? That is the place to follow this blog via your email! So... Thanks to follow me! :)

Love,
Lynn

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :P :-* :-O #:-S :(( :)) =D7 :-q :-bd

2 comments:

Nicole Morgan said...

Look great, Lynn! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Nicole!
You are my very first visitor too! :-bd

Post a Comment